And Another Piece Fell In To Place


I have been thinking about starting another blog for quite some time.  Actually, if you notice my posted dated  Thursday, March 14, 2013, it has been about 6 years.  Ironic huh?   I did have a good run with the moxiebymichele blog but then it changed a couple of more times, and then my life story had a huge plot twist, and everything got turned upside down and shaken - like a snow globe.  I still feel like I am grasping for the pieces still left floating in the air.  
I am not the same woman I was before it all happened.  Before I took a huge leap back in to the Mommy ring, only to be beaten several times by miscarriage, and finally the rare chance of a chromosomal mutation.  For more on that you can read www.willamichele.blogspot.com.  Although bereavement and grief have drastically altered by body and mind, in a way that I can't explain they have also forged something new in me - something so significant that could only come through those experiences, something that I am still learning to embrace.  I really can't go back to a point where I felt like me and start there.  I have to start where I am - with some of the pieces still missing.  You can find those attempts at https://wordpress.com/view/moxiememoirs.wordpress.com  
I am realizing that ALL of it is needed in order for me to dust of the Moxie and the Gumption and some how use them to make something even more beautiful.
I should probably add Kinsukuroi to the list of things I want to learn someday.........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home