Exercise At Home

One of the obstacles I faced at home was finding time and "umph" to exercise. I had big plans to jog every morning before breakfast and hike on the mountain in front of home. I found myself measuring distances from my parents to different stores, etc. to see where I could run to. I did jog on a couple of days...and 6 miles...while I was there, but with the snow and coming down with a touch of a flu/cold my big plans didn't end up so great.
Eating was a bit of a struggle. I wasn't in my kitchen, and sometimes didn't have a choice as to where or what was available to eat, but I really tried to remain focused and center my energy on making healthy choices for food and exercise. Besides jogging, we also swam, went for short walks, and played outside. I haven't weighed in yet, so I don't know what the final results were, but I did feel pretty good about what I had done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!