MY STORY: In The Beginning....

It is safe to say that I was a "chubby" baby. I just never "grew out of the chubbiness. As far as I can remember I have always been overweight, chubby, chunky, curvy, stout, WHATEVER you want to call it. Chubby babies are cute. Chubby girls - not so cute. Chubby women....well you get the picture.
Suffice it to say "chubby" is all I remember, and all I have ever known. Until now.
Don't get me wrong, I am still have some 50 pounds to lose, but I have NEVER in my life been as fit and active as I am right now. I exercise daily and am finding myself "in to" running local races. I am stronger than I have ever been and for the first time in my life, when I look in the mirror, I see
beyond the number on the scale or the size listed on the tag of my clothes.
From here forward is uncharted territory for me, and I want to remember the details of this journey so that I never want to go back and visit the lifestyle I have left behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home