How did that happen?

Weigh in this week for me was - in a word - shocking. I have been in this holding pattern with my weight for the last little while. Despite not seeing the scale go down, or my clothes fitting loser, I refused to quit. I knew (and still know) that my body wants to hold on to this excess weight because that it all we have ever known - it is what is comfortable.

The persistence paid off.....and my body morphed! The scale went down 2 pounds - for a total of 62 pounds gone. And though it seems crazy, when the changed happened, I noticed it. I had purchased a pair of pants at Wal-Mart that were a size smaller as a motivation tool. To my surprise when I woke up one morning and slipped them on....they fit! I am so proud to say that I am wearing a size 14. That may seem huge to some, but when you consider I started out at a 26, it is pretty darn amazing! I think the last time I wore a 14.....I was 14 years old! I am finally able to see my life as it will be without the weight....permanently!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start With It All

And Another Piece Fell In To Place

Learning the Difference