Race is Saturday!

Well whether I am prepared or not, the Pear Blossom Run is this Saturday. 10 miles - more than any other race I have done. When I signed up, I had great plans to train and be able to run the whole thing non-stop. Life didn't cooperate. I had a vacation, and I have nagging cough that will not leave! I seriously sound like I am trying to hack up a lung. My breathing capacity is shot, and I am feeling a little worried about how I will do. Trying to take it easy this week, yet not sit around. I have done my Body Sculpt class 2 days so far, and then today I went for a light walk with Isaac while he rode his bike. We went 2.25 miles! He is such a trooper! He either rode or walked the whole way...and I even ended up burning over 700 calories! It was such a nice walk, and I couldn't help but think of how hard that would have been 18 months ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start With It All

And Another Piece Fell In To Place

Learning the Difference