Race is Saturday!

Well whether I am prepared or not, the Pear Blossom Run is this Saturday. 10 miles - more than any other race I have done. When I signed up, I had great plans to train and be able to run the whole thing non-stop. Life didn't cooperate. I had a vacation, and I have nagging cough that will not leave! I seriously sound like I am trying to hack up a lung. My breathing capacity is shot, and I am feeling a little worried about how I will do. Trying to take it easy this week, yet not sit around. I have done my Body Sculpt class 2 days so far, and then today I went for a light walk with Isaac while he rode his bike. We went 2.25 miles! He is such a trooper! He either rode or walked the whole way...and I even ended up burning over 700 calories! It was such a nice walk, and I couldn't help but think of how hard that would have been 18 months ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home