80 and counting......

pounds that is!

I wanted to post this before the excitement wears down. I weighed in this afternoon (even though I have a usually strict policy about weighing in after 11:00 a.m.). I didn't want to, but I also did not want to go three weeks without weighing in - I know how precious that accountability is for me. I will be spending two weeks with my family, and away from my gym and my comforts. I am making plans for sticking to my diet and fitness regime while there, but it is always harder once I get there.
Just like always, my trainer says, "Michele it is only a number - it doesn't define you." And with that I jumped on. His amazing workouts have done it again! The scale went down again....and this time it hit a major milestone..... 80 pounds. Along with that 80 pounds, I lost a "ka-chunk" on that old fashioned scale! What a feeling!

Even thought I know that I will have to workout pretty steadily for the rest of my life (like taking a medication) I can also see the end of this journey that I started on almost 2 years ago. I am so close to my goal weight - and someday I will not be working out to lose - just to maintain. That day just got a little closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home