Memories and Conquests

This last week was a major milestone for me.

Two years ago when I began training with Adam, I was unable to get on a treadmill. I had plantar fasciitis that affected both feet, and I could not even peddle a bike for more than 10 minutes without getting completely winded. I was at the worst point physically in my life. That seems like a lifetime away...and like I was a completely different person.

This week, I ran a 12 minute mile as a warm up before my weight lifting workout. I am currently working out 1-1.5 hours 6 days a week. During my best weeks, I do three alternating days of full body weight routines, and on the off days I do a full hour of cardio with my heart rate up. Some days it seems like a lot to me, but working out has become such a major part of my life, that I can't imagine life without it. That is the one period of time during the day that I am just me....doing something for myself - and watching myself do things that I once thought were impossible.

It is an incredible feeling, and I hope that there are many more to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home