NYR in Septemer - 90 Day Challenge




Why wait for the holidays to be over to think about resolutions and start healthy goals?

I have always wanted to start a 90 day challenge beginning in September - so that when December rolls around I (and those in the challenge with me) have formed the strong systems and habits for the holidays   Trust me when I tell you  - it feels REALLY good to not add "start a diet"  to your NYR list!

Announcing the FIRST ever NYR in September
(New Years Resolution in September) 
90 Day Challenge!

Learn to celebrate the holidays with confidence and not "need" those foods and habits that keep us from reaching our goals.  Why am I doing this?

1)  I am on a journey too, and need the support and motivation of a group. We increase our odds of success three-fold when we do it together.

2)  I have a passion for helping people get out of the weight loss game and get in to living life beyond diets and obsessing about weight.  There is so much life to enjoy!

3)  It's the best way to help as many people as I can avoid the holiday rut - self included.


Email me the following if you want to be part of the challenge:
moxiebymichele@gmail.com


  • Name and age
  • Current weight (no one else will know)
  • Plan for eating with an method of accountability - I use myfitnesspal.com and prefer you use it.   
  • Plan for exercise
  • One of your 90 day goals 
  • What is your kryptonite?  What is the one thing that keeps you from reaching your goals, but you are not willing to let go of? (Or start with one....) 


There will be weekly reporting, a weekly motivational challenge, and workout and nutrition tips.

A weekly winner will get to skype, phone call, or meet with me for personalized consultation.

The over all challenge winner will receive either personal training or long-distance programming depending upon location.

ARE YOU READY?
THE CHALLENGE STARTS....NOW!


*This challenge WILL BE through the holidays, but it might be just the thing to get you THROUGH them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home