HABIT: The Keystone To Transformaiton

8 years ago I had just started my initital transformation of over 100 pounds.  What did I eat?  What did I do?  What program did I follow?

With the gift of hindsight, I can tell you that there was NO magic program or menu that was responsible.  I was responsible!  Just me and my Moxie!  We all have it, we just have to dig it out, dust it off, and put it to work!
But, more accurately, the healthier habits I adopted, and the habits that fell out of my life as healthier changes were made proved to make the biggest difference in my goals and my health.  They give you the best return on investment and have long term benefits!  Focusing on healthy habits will not only bring success but it also minimizes stress!  Double bonus!

Midweek Moxie Tip:  
Get your mind off the scale....and get them on your habits instead in order to get to your best health!    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home