Welcome 2014!

I typically don't by magazines off the shelf except for one time.  Prior to my transformation, I always bought the January addition of People Magazine.  It contained the success stories of other people who had lost over 100 pounds.

It always gave me hope.

It was proof to my doubt-filled heart and mind that it WAS doable.

They were real people with real results, and I scoured their stories hoping that whatever they had "caught" that changed their lives was contagious.

It has been 6 years ago this month that I "started" for the last time.  I have never looked back, and I have never regretted it.  This video is my story put to music.  Something I have wanted to share, but have only decided to do so now.  I hope that it brings the same inspiration to you that those success stories in the People Magazine brought to me.

I hope you get to "start" for the last time....very soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticky Fingers Dilemma

No Excuses...NO LIMIT!

Exercise At Home